Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.vancouversigns.ink
VancouverSigns.ink is aware of your legitimate concerns about privacy and is committed to maintaining the integrity, confidentiality, security, and accuracy of your personal information in accordance with applicable privacy legislation and best industry practices. We recommend reviewing the policy periodically, as occasional changes may be needed to adapt to new laws, legal standards, and evolving technologies.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you verbally before you place an order, when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, make a purchase, respond to a survey, browse the website, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings which you are most interested in.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better serve you when responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send corporate newsletters that include product updates and print education
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
When your computer requests a VancouverSigns.ink webpage, VancouverSigns.ink collects the following types of information, for web analytics, such as:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer;
- the date and time of your request;
- the pages viewed and downloaded;
- the identifier attributed to registered users accessing restricted areas on the site;
- the type of operating system; and
- the type of browser & browser settings used